Student reports can be found in the Reports section. Here’s how you access them:
- Log in to the parent account.
- At the top of the page, click on your name at the top of the page and select Reports from the drop down.
- Click on the appropriate tab for the report you desire: Online Grading, Videos or Drill Team.
- Select your Student Name and Student Grade. You can further restrict the report by putting in specific dates if desired.
- Click Get Report.
- For Online Grading, you will see averages % by Assignment Type and the results for specific assignments. For the specific assignments, You can print, download (csv) and pdf the report.
- For Videos and Drill Team, you can see which lessons have been completed.