I love celebrating hard work!
If you do five Saxon Math mixed practice sets in a row, you can become a member of Nicole’s “30-5” Club!
You don’t have to get everything perfect, but you do need to attempt and have an answer for all 30 problems.
What does that get you? A photo and shout-out in one of my videos, congratulating you for you hard work and perseverance.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Have a parent grade all five of your practice sets to make sure there is an answer for every problem.
- Send me a pic of you either 1) holding your graded practice sets or 2) doing your favorite thing (While I understand that everyone has different hobbies, please do not send pictures of children with firearms, weapons, or dead animals.)
- Have your parent email the following things to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) your photo and permission to use it
2) your age, city, state
3) the name of the textbook and lessons you worked on
4) an interesting fact about yourself
Can’t wait to see how many people make the club. Happy Learning!