I love celebrating hard work!
If you do five Saxon Math mixed practice sets in a row, you can become a member of Nicole’s “30-5” Club!
You don’t have to get everything perfect, but you do need to attempt and have an answer for all 30 problems.
What does that get you? A photo and shout-out in one of my videos, congratulating you for you hard work and perseverance.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Have a parent grade all five of your practice sets to make sure there is an answer for every problem.
- Take a pic holding your graded practice sets. I want to see all five sheets.
- Have your parent email the following 4 things to email@example.com:
1) your photo
2) your first name and the city you live in
3) which textbook you are using
4) permission for me to use your photo in a video
Can’t wait to see how many people make the club. Happy Learning!