A little birdie told me that the Corny Brain Breaks are your favorite part of the site. (Don’t worry, I’m not taking it personally. I love them too!)
I’m now giving you two ways to be a part of the Corny Brain Break Crew:
- Send in your own Corny Brain Break jokes
- Send me a video of your special talent that the world deserves to see
Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- Work with a parent to print out a bunch of clean, age-appropriate jokes.
- Invite a friend (or group of friends) over. You can even host your own Corny Brain Break party.
- Take turns reading the jokes on camera. (Do not tell your friend(s) the jokes ahead of time. The funniest part is their natural reaction to the joke…whether it’s funny or not!)
Filming a Special Talent
- The only requirement for your special talent is to make sure when we see it, we’ll say “oooh”, “ahhhhh”, “wow” or “how’d he do that?”
Submitting Your Video
- Make sure we can hear you and the video is clear.
- Upload your videos to YouTube. If you don’t want the entire world to see it, you can make your videos “Unlisted.” Send the links to your Youtube videos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Corny Brain Break staff will review all submissions and pick the ones to be featured on the Nicole the Math Lady website.
We can’t wait to see your submissions. Happy Filming!