A little birdie told me that the Corny Brain Breaks are your favorite part of the site. (Don’t worry, I’m not taking it personally. I love them too!)
I’m now giving you a chance to be a part of the Corny Brain Break Crew:
Here’s a few tips to get you started:
- Work with a parent to print out a bunch of clean, age-appropriate jokes.
- Invite a friend (or group of friends) over. You can even host your own Corny Brain Break party.
- Take turns reading the jokes on camera. (Do not tell your friend(s) the jokes ahead of time. The funniest part is their natural reaction to the joke…whether it’s funny or not!)
- Make sure we can hear you and the video is clear.
Submitting Your Video
- Upload your videos to YouTube. If you don’t want the entire world to see it, you can make your videos “Unlisted.” Send the links to your Youtube videos at email@example.com.
- The Corny Brain Break staff will review all submissions and pick the ones to be featured on the Nicole the Math Lady website.
- All submission are due by August 2nd. We will notify you when the new videos are posted.
We can’t wait to see your submissions. Happy Filming!